Home

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Broken Vow

听到一首很好听的歌~
很用心在唱的歌曲~
歌词也很棒~
很伤感的一首歌~
唉。。。


Broken Vow - Lara Fabian
Tell me her name
告诉我她的名字
I want to know
我想知道
The way she looks
她的样貌
And where you go
你去了哪里
I need to see her face
我想见她
I need to understand
我想了解
Why you and I came to an end
为什么我们会走到了尽头

Tell me again
再告诉我
I want to hear
我想听
Who broke my faith in all these years
是谁敲碎了我多年来的信念
Who lays with you at night
是谁陪在你身边
When I'm here all alone
当我一个人孤孤单单的时候
Remembering when I was your own
曾经我是你的一切

I'll let you go
我会放你走
I'll let you fly
我会让你自由的飞
Why do I keep on asking why
我为何还要紧紧地抓着问理由
I'll let you go
我会让你走
Now that I found
现在我懂得
A way to keep somehow
如何去把握
More than a broken vow
而不是守着一个碎裂的承诺

Tell me the words I never said
说些我不曾说的话
Show me the tears you never shed
流下你不曾为我流的泪
Give me the touch
让我感动
That one you promised to be mine
你曾承诺给我的永远
Or has it vanished for all time
或者一切一直都是幻影

I close my eyes
我闭上双眼
And dream of you and I
梦着你我
And then I realize
片刻间我恍然大悟
There's more to life than only bitterness and lies
生命中除了谎言和痛苦还有更多
I close my eyes
我闭上双眼

I'd give away my soul
我愿意赔上生命
To hold you once again
只愿再被你拥抱
And never let this promise end
永远不再让承诺消失

No comments:

Post a Comment